Speed Dating and Events Policy
I. General Policy
RIGHTS: BESHERT owns and retains other proprietary rights in all services
offered by BESHERT. BESHERT contains the copyrighted material, trademarks,
and other proprietary information of BESHERT. In addition, other Members
may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether
or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which
is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you
will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display,
or sell any such proprietary information.
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY MEMBER: BESHERT will keep confidential all information supplied by you to BESHERT, including credit card number(s), and shall use or disclose such information only for the purposes for which such information was collected, or as required by law.
COMPLAINTS: To resolve a complaint regarding the BESHERT service, you should first contact BESHERT Customer Support by clicking on the "Contact Us" button or via email to elsa@BESHERT.com.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. BESHERT provides service on an "as is" basis and grants no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, statutory, in any communication with BESHERT or its representatives, or otherwise with respect to the service. BESHERT specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. BESHERT does not warrant that your use of the BESHERT service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the service will be corrected. BESHERT disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, connectivity and availability.
OF LIABILITY. In no event will BESHERT be liable to you for any incidental,
consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages
for loss of data, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute
services or service interruptions) arising out of the use of or inability
to use BESHERT, even if BESHERT or its agents or representatives know
or have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or to any person
other than you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein,
BESHERT's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of
the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid,
if any, by you to BESHERT for the service during the term of Membership.
- PLEASE READ THIS: It is possible that other Beshert Members or users
(including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit
offensive or obscene materials on the Beshert service and that you may
be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Beshert
is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose
on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you
post on the Beshert service or release to others.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In participation in events sponsored by Beshert, you agree that Beshert and Elsa Malinsky, their agents, employees, event leaders, instructors, assistants, and representatives, shall not be liable, jointly or severally, for any injuries to your person or property. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the parties from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, loss, damage and expense of any kind, including attorney's fees, arising from such claims. You are aware and familiar with the risk involved in trips, events, lessons or sport and non-sport activities, and you understand that you are assuming those risks and will only engage in activities in which you are physically fit to participate.
EVENTS WHERE ALCOHOL IS SERVED By participating in events where alcohol is served, you represent and warrant that you are least 21 years of age or older.A. Speed Dating
1. We make every effort to ensure an equal ratio of men to women, but we cannot always guarantee that ratio. Speed dating participants can expect a minimum of seven one-on-one conversations with participants of the opposite sex, though usually the number of conversations is significantly higher.
2. For participation in speed dating events, attendees are required to be within the age range of the event for which they have registered or to be given approval by Beshert to participate in that age group.
3. If the location of the speed dating event is not listed, then it will be given to confirmed participants within 48 hours prior to the event.
4. In the event of an imbalance in the ratio of men to women prior to the event, Beshert reserves the right either to reschedule participants for a later speed dating session or refund the full cost of the event.
5. Also, In the event of inclement weather or other unpredicted circumstances, Beshert reserves the right either to reschedule you for a later speed dating session or to refund the full cost of the event.
6. If you have a credit from a previous speed dating event and would like to use it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the event and specify which event you would like to attend.
7. We understand that people have personal emergencies. Please be considerate of other participants and notify us as early as possible if you cannot come. If you are unable to attend an event that you have registered for, please give us at least 72 hours notice. At the discretion of Beshert, you will get your refund (minus $5 service fee) or a credit for the next event in your age group.
8. "No shows" and participants who attend any portion of an event will forfeit the full event cost and will not be rescheduled.
DAY EVENT CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY. In the event of inclement
weather or other unpredicted circumstances, Beshert reserves the right
either to reschedule you for a later event or to refund the full cost
of the event. If you have a credit from a previous event and would like
to use it, please email us at email@example.com at least one week prior
to the event and specify which event you would like to attend. If you
are unable to attend an event that you have registered for, please give
us at least 72 hours notice. At the discretion of Beshert, you will get
your refund (minus $5 service fee) or a credit for the next event in your
age group. "No shows" and participants who attend any portion
of an event will forfeit the full event cost and not be rescheduled. PLEASE